• Candidates will have prior experience of working with financial and project documentation, especially creation and submission of invoicing, preparation of time and attendance records etc.
In accordance with the instructions of the Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Manager or QS, the Administrator gathers data and performs research into historical records of work activities, expense items and purchasing. This input is required to assist in the preparation of plans and budgets.
• Assist in preparation of monthly report for the QS/AFM / FM. He/She should prepare monthly report by 5th day of every month and update it in the web page portal.
• Prepares Purchase Requests for approval of the AFM/FM and processing through Purchasing and Senior QS.
• Monitors requisition of goods from purchase through liaison with store man. For FMS, the responsibility of stores is with the IT/Controls Coordinator.
• Monitors adherence to reporting and other procedural requirements.
• Coordinates the regular flow of information between the siteand the Accounts Department, the Purchasing Department, as well as other departments.
• For Store room where storekeepers are not present, administrator is responsible for store keeping and related reports.
• Completes reports, meeting minutes, manages diaries and all other administrative tasks as may be assigned.